CONTOUR® NEXT LINK communicates wirelessly with Medtronic insulin devices
for seamless integration.
†The ISO 15197:2003 standard requires 95% of results to fall within ±15 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <75 mg/dL and within ±20% for blood glucose concentrations ≥ 75 mg/dL.
- Easy to achieve accurate results — Meets current ISO† 15197:2003 accuracy criteria1,2
- Wireless transmission of blood glucose test results to Medtronic insulin devices
- Fast and easy bolus dosing and continuous glucose monitoring calibration
- Pass-through feature allows for easy downloading to CareLink® software
- Second-ChanceTM Sampling allows patients to apply more blood to help prevent wasting a test strip
- Connects directly to your computer for instant access to test results and trends, as well as for recharging the battery
- MULTIPULSE accuracy technology from Bayer ensures accurate glucose measurements, even when blood glucose levels are low. Accuracy is not affected by many common interfering substances*
- No CodingTM technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose results due to user miscoding
- Fast 5-second countdown and tiny 0.6 μL blood sample
References:1. Harrison B, Dunne N. Accuracy and precision evaluation of the CONTOUR® NEXT blood glucose monitoring system. Poster presented at: 12th Annual Meeting of Diabetes Technology Society (DTS); November 8-12, 2012; Bethesda, Maryland. 2. International Organization for Standardization. In vitro diagnostic test systems—requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus. Geneva, Switzerland: International Organization for Standardization; 2003
*Please refer to the CONTOUR® NEXT Blood Glucose Test Strips package insert.
Questions about the CONTOUR® NEXT LINK meter from Bayer?
Find out which test strips are compatible with your meter from Bayer >