BLOOD GLUCOSE TESTING MADE SIMPLE
Bayer’s BREEZE® 2 meter makes blood glucose testing easier. Just load the disc and you're ready to test 10 times:
- 1. Open blood glucose meter, insert 10-test disc, close meter.
- 2. Pull and push the blue end tab to expose blood glucose test strip.
- 3. Apply sample and take reading.
- Unique 10-test disc means no fumbling with individual blood glucose test strips.
- Loading a blood glucose test strip is as easy as "pull & push".
- No Coding™ technology eliminates user miscoding errors that could lead to inaccurate results.
- So user-friendly, the meter and disc were awarded the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation.
- Minimizes effects of many common interferences, such as galactose and maltose, since glucose oxidase can be affected by oxygen.
- 92% of BREEZE®2 meter users are very satisfied with the BREEZE®2 blood glucose meter.1
Easy to handle
1Data on file, TNS Healthcare 2009
Learning to use your BREEZE® 2 blood glucose meter? Check out the videos and user guides below for product demonstrations and step-by step instructions for your BREEZE® blood glucose meter.
Quick Reference Guide
BREEZE® 2 has No Coding™ technology and an easy-to-use 10-test disc that eliminates handling individual test strips. In a survey 94% of BREEZE® 2 users liked the 10-test disc because they don't have to handle individual test strips.1
Testing that's simple
92% of patients are very satisfied with their BREEZE® 2 meter and 92% agree that frequent testing is simple because the strips are inside the meter.1 Both the BREEZE® 2 meter and 10-test disc received the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation®. It is estimated that 52% of diabetes patients also suffer from arthritis.2
1.Data on file. TNS Healthcare Survey, April-May 2009. Sponsored by Bayer
2.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Arthritis as a potential barrier to physical activity among adults with diabetes—United States, 2005 and 2007. MMWR: Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008;57(18):486-489.